1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Don't forget, you've got to get leverage on them to expose them for who they are.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

they dont deny who they are

3. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

4. Jake from State Farm

Jake from State Farm Well-Known Member

A lot of these millennial pundits — Shapiro, Katie Pavlich, Tomi Lahren — act like spoiled, entitled brats
    Pavlich was one of the never Trumpers who came out against him in the National Review. Now she drinks the Kool-Aid.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Ooooooh, the Art of the Deal! So beautiful ...

6. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I strongly suspect that Mueller will have a number of sealed indictments of Trump. It may not be possible to take him to court as a sitting President, but they'll still be in a desk drawer when he leaves office.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  7. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Lots of posters where? From Wiki ...

In May 2016 New York magazine reported: "Shapiro [...] has increasingly found himself targeted by the so-called alt-right movement, a loose conglomeration of online personalities—many if not most of them anonymous—currently devoted to tweeting and posting their support for Donald Trump and attacking those who disagree, often in racist and anti-Semitic ways. They have been denigrating Shapiro as a 'pussy,' a 'cuck,' and — inevitably, given the nature of this movement — a 'Jew' and a 'kike.'"

In an article in National Review, Shapiro wrote: "I've experienced more pure, unadulterated anti-Semitism since coming out against Trump's candidacy than at any other time in my political career. Trump supporters have threatened me and other Jews who hold my viewpoint. They've blown up my e-mail inbox with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. They greeted the birth of my second child by calling for me, my wife, and two children to be thrown into a gas chamber."

tapintoamerica likes this.
  8. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Another great day for the NRA.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

11. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

John Kelly is like the city editor who wished he took the voluntary buyout when it was offered and now he's just going to get shitcanned.

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.