1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Netflix does. It gave her a show.

Comedians have been rendered political Sages since Bill Maher and Jon Stewart pretended to be them. (Maher is a lot more interesting between the two.)

2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

YOU GUYS I AM SO RICH

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Here's a quote of her in The Hill article. “If these people were actually pro-life, they would be fighting hard for health care, child care, education, gun control, and protecting the environment,” she said.

I agree with that particular statement. When she says that women should have access to abortions, I agree. When she makes a big joke about it and says, "G-d bless abortions," no, I do not agree with that. Maybe she was just making fun of the kind of misguided shit people like you say about people who are pro-choice, but I do not agree with anything that could be seen as celebrating or glorifying abortion. I believe in a woman's right to choose, but they sure as hell aren't something to be celebrated.

Of course, you will find some snide way to respond to a genuine answer because mine doesn't fit your attempts to mischaracterize every person to the left of you politically.

JimmyHoward33 likes this.
  5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

6. gingerbread

gingerbread Well-Known Member

Are posters here public figures making/influencing policy -- especially policy based on their own racist and/or sexist inclinations? If so, by all means, shame them with raspberries or a Bronx cheer!

7. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Did anybody in the universe think the savior was going to nominate anybody who wouldn't overturn Roe? Your boy promised during the campaign that he would.
    Kavanaugh is also an opponent of contraception, which means somebody should ask him if he or his wife has ever used it.
    If it's good enough for his wife, why not other women?
    Because they might be libruhls. Or black. Or poor.

Neutral Corner likes this.
  8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

That's what you took from that post?

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

I did miss the spelling error on first glance.

10. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Aristophanes, Horace, Menander, Rabelais, Moliere, Pope, Voltaire, Swift, Gogol, Nast, Wilde, Shaw, Twain, Bierce, Rogers, Bruce, Sahl, Smothers, et al., ad inf.

OscarMadison likes this.
  11. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Anyone who supports this turd is a pathetic asshole. The damage he has done to the democratic process is alarming.

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
  12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.