1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

You sound like the HRC supporters who were demanding that we dump the electoral college. Electoral power comes and goes. Set policy based on it and you're begging for unintended consequences. Get the policy question right and in the end it will help and hurt both sides equally.

2. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

A little.

But this was written for the Forward, was it not?

So presumably the piece had to adhere to its editorial standards.

3. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

4. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

link?

garrow likes this.
  5. justgladtobehere

justgladtobehere Well-Known Member

The school that graduated Denis Leary and Anthony Clark is does political polling?

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

7. rtse11

rtse11 Well-Known Member

It all depends on who is reporting this. MSNBC will report it as "56 percent of Americans believe their financial situation is the same or worse under Trump."
    Figures lie, and liars figure.

Sea Bass likes this.
  8. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

I understand and for the most part agree with them. And as Yad Vashem, that's what they should do and say. At the same time, Bibi has a different role, and Israel has few enough friends in the world that I'm sympathetic to the argument that the head of state sometimes has to hold his nose and play nice in situations that private citizens and institutions don't. I think he has one of the hardest jobs in the world, so while he is far from immune from criticism, and I have done my share of criticizing, he gets so much unfair abuse that I try to pick my spots.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

10. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Why, it’s akmost like she was actually recovering from emergency surgery, and not avoiding being seen with her husband, when she dropped out of site a few weeks ago.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2018
  11. JC

JC Well-Known Member

You are the last one who should be playing this game.

HanSenSE likes this.
  12. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

sight*

OscarMadison and HanSenSE like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.