1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

"Heel, boy! Heel, I say!"

lakefront and John B. Foster like this.
  2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

I hope the Marines on the Presidential detail like their new red uniforms with bearskin shakos.

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You did start an argument. You pursued this entire discussion with little but snark and hypocrisy. You want to hold me accountable for my posting history, but you don't want to hold YankeeFan and JC accountable for theirs. I have little interest in tolerating hypocrisy, so please keep your concern trolling to yourself and try focusing on politics on this thread rather than me. Thank you very much.

4. Slacker

Drink!

JC likes this.
  5. Slacker

The easy way to steer Fucko would be to guide him by the elbow, but the queen probably didn't want to touch him at all.

She's still a wise old gal, she is!

HanSenSE and John B. Foster like this.
  6. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Well, now you're just showing off.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

When Trump flies back home with Putin to Russia and asylum, how will President Pence respond?

8. Slacker

[​IMG]
    “Farewell, mein führer!”

heyabbott likes this.
  9. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

John Kelly is resigning
    Ivanka is pregnant with Putin’s bastard

10. Slacker

Pence family's failed gas stations cost taxpayers $20M+

Vice President Mike Pence turns nostalgic when he talks about growing up in small-town Columbus, Indiana, where his father helped build a Midwestern empire of more than 200 gas stations that provided an upbringing on the “front row of the American dream.”

The collapse of Kiel Bros. Oil Co. in 2004 was widely publicized. Less known is that the state of Indiana — and, to a smaller extent, Kentucky and Illinois — are still on the hook for millions of dollars to clean up more than 85 contaminated sites across the three states, including underground tanks that leaked toxic chemicals into soil, streams and wells.

Indiana alone has spent at least $21 million on the cleanup thus far, or an average of about $500,000 per site, according an analysis of records by The Associated Press. And the work is nowhere near complete.

The federal government, meanwhile, plans to clean up a plume of cancer-causing solvent discovered beneath a former Kiel Bros. station that threatens drinking water near the Pence family’s hometown.

heyabbott likes this.
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.