1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

You suck at being less hateful than your invented MALs. Get a grip.

2. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Why do you think I wrote that, 93B?

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

You’re rambling.

4. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

In terms of actually removing him, no, it won't.

Roughly two thirds of Americans polled approve of the Mueller investigation and want to see it continue. Trying to Fire Rosenstein is an overt and undeniable action to attempt to kill that investigation. Voters who otherwise don't have too much to say will object.

5. BadgerBeer

BadgerBeer Well-Known Member

Hey Q, I hope everything is OK at home for you. It seems as if you are breaking down. Good luck, I really mean that.

Junkie likes this.
  6. Neutral Corner

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Batman and Inky_Wretch like this.
  8. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"Queen. Howyadoin?. This is Melanie. Queen? Weren't they from England? Pence doesn't like Queen because of Freddie whatshisname. You know what my favorite band from England, is Queen Elizabeth? Soft Cell. Their songs really speak to me. "Tainted Love." But especially "Sex Dwarf." I know a lot about luring disco dollies to a life of vice. Believe me."

9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Politics thread?

10. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

It was purely tongue-in-cheek.

And frankly, most of my "dance" is not proclaiming Russia's innocence, but simply pointing out that WE DO THIS SHIT, TOO!!

Last edited: Jul 13, 2018
    Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

No you don’t, you dope. You’re too stupid to mean anything. You’re just parroting someone else’s tired schtick.

But if you must know, I’ve had a great day! Awesome workout earlier, son finished up his first week of summer school with rave reviews from his teacher, secured the Bears defense in an auction draft, my daughter actually went to bed without fighting me, I drank plenty of water (very healthy!), had a couple tasty chicken wraps for dinner and now I’ve settled in to watch a few episodes of “Wild, Wild Country” before I call it a night.

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
  12. Neutral Corner

Probably not, but it made me grin. Sometimes things get a little tight in here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.