1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

There’s no evidence that the Trump campaign made a single decision based on “stolen data”.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

LOL. This is funny. You actually have the chutzpah to talk about somebody else's dishonesty and claim that someone else is simply hoping others won't click on a link. You really are following President Trump's example in all things.

3. outofplace

There is no evidence at all that they held on to it by inappropriate or illegal means. You made that up.

4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The. Investigation. Is. Still. Going. On.

There, I said it slowly.

5. outofplace

Actually, there is some, but it's not enough to prove it. My point was that your claim that Clinton failed to react properly somehow disproves the theory is utter bulllshit.

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
    HanSenSE likes this.
  7. outofplace

Is this your way of admitting that you are fine with Russia interfering with elections in the United States as long as it gets you a result that you like, as it did in the 2016 presidential election? If so, I'm impressed. That is far more honesty than we usually get from you. It's disgusting and it proves that you care more about rooting for political laundry than you do the good of the United States, but at least it would be honest.

8. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

They either owned it, and held on to it — likely renting it out — which means they owned two homes, and likely had rental income, which would be unusual for a “poor” family.

Or, they held onto a rent controlled apartment, despite it not being their primary residence.

Choose one.

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

No, you care a little more than you should.

10. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

But people are wrong on the Internet!

I really don't care whether he's here or isn't here. That's a fact. People complaining that he's not here when he is here bothers me, yes.

11. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

12. Deskgrunt50

Deskgrunt50 Well-Known Member

I don't care who's here, who's not, who's banned, who's not. Whatever.

But, I do need to say this:

If Dick Whitman returns and doesn't come back as Don Draper, it's a missed opportunity.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.