1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Also, Putin has shapshifted into framing his economic talk into Trump's moronic framework. And he actually just gave an answer on oil and natural gas, saying that we are both major producers, and it's in no one's interest for the prices to plummet. It boggles me how we have ended up in a place where that doesn't make people go, "WTF?" Oil and natural gas power energy. If the prices come down, guess what? All things being equal, the prices all of us pay for stuff comes down and we can devote resources to things that enhance our standard of living even more. This idea that the purpose of "policy" is to protect your national businesses, at the expense of consumers, has it absolutely backward ass. All of us work to earn money to buy ourselves stuff. We don't work to make sure that any particular business can make the most money possible. I *want* energy costs to be 0, if it is possible. In a world of limited resources, it means we can devote resources to all kinds of stuff we can't even think about today, which might lift everyone's standards of living.

NOTE; Once again, a reporter unequivocally tried to ask Trump if he will confront Putin with the evidence we have of Russian dirty tricks, and if he will tell him there will be consequences if it happens again. Trump babbled about democratic servers and the FBI and Hilary's e-mails. And how all he could do is ask the question, and Putin denied it. But Putin had wonderful ideas. This is fucking disgraceful.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

No. He disrespected her, and that did not go unnoticed, just as Putin disrespected the President of the United States.

3. The Big Ragu

Putin is making a fool of him. And he's standing there HELPING him do it.

Reporter just asked Putin if he has compromising material on Trump or his family. Putin laughed.

4. Tarheel316

Tarheel316 Well-Known Member

It sure is. It’s also frightening that somebody as incompetent as Trump is our president.

5. The Big Ragu

Trump followed up by calling the FBI a disgrace.

I never thought I'd see anything like that. I am flabbergasted.

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

American foreign policy has reached the Finnish line.

Fred siegle likes this.
  7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Republicans, what ya gonna do?

lakefront likes this.
  8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Check back with me when he gets re-elected.

9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I'll let the stupidity of the post and follow up explanation to stand on it's own.

YankeeFan likes this.
  10. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Has Trump mentioned the size of his inaugural crowd yet?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Call for Rosenstein's impeachment after he announces a dozen indictments of Russian nationals attacking our electoral system?

TigerVols likes this.
  12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Good gosh:

lakefront likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.