1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

A)Treason
    B)Cowardice
    C)Insane
    D)All of the above

2. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

number 1 trending on Twitter: #TreasonSummit

3. heyabbott

WHATABOUTISM

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

He doesn't care. He won the election and that it is all that matters to him.

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Meanwhile, Kim Jong Un just ordered one of his people to double the efforts to enrich Uranium. Then he ordered a second person to send a signed soccer ball to Barron Trump along with a note to Donald praising his leadership and reitering North Korea's dedication to denuclearizatoin.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

I’m not sure he did that.

I think he tried to avoid criticizing Putin, because he thinks it will help him form a relationship with Putin.

Again, naive, but he didn’t criticize the intelligence either.

7. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

If they do (and I suspect that there are such people, and have been, and that they are much more activated and focused now), the Trumpets will deride them as "Deep State", instead of celebrating them as patriots, as they should be.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

So you're advocating a military coup?

9. heyabbott

I think he’s advocating a grassy knoll scenario

10. Neutral Corner

Nope. I would hope that people in a position to have access to the facts find a way to get them to journalists, to expose what they know is going on.

On the intelligence side, the Five I's work together. Things that are being ignored or covered up here might be broken elsewhere. There are deep relationships among the various services.

More than anything else, I hope that anyone who knows anything helpful gets it to Mueller.

Our Constitution relies on checks and balances - and the Republicans are refusing to play that role while they are the majority.

HanSenSE likes this.
  11. Neutral Corner

And don't think that my Representatives and Senators won't be getting a blistering earful this afternoon.

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

No seriously.

Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump were both equally bad, and this is all the Democrats' fault.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.