1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

So you DO trust Putin!

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

He leads with flattery with dictators. And neo nazis.

With allies, he calls them dishonest. Weak. Deadbeats. Doing a "terrible job".

But besides that, it was a spot-on post.

3. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

4. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

such a sharp line between very fine people and sons of bitches. black and white, really.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Total coincidence. Happens day after day, week after week. But total coincidence.

6. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, actually, Trump is playing 27D tic-tac-toe to everybody else's checkers.

7. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Stop the presses, er, web updates ... Trump now saying he has full faith in U.S. intelligence community and he accepts that meddling took place.

Good Tebow, Greg Lougainis didn't flip-flop like this when he won all those gold medals.

He's that puppy that's really brave when he's in the back yard, but take him on a walk and he becomes a total wimp. Like we didn't know that already.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

The crawfishing begins!

9. HanSenSE

Stealing one from a friend on my Facebook feed: Randy Newman did more than sing "I love L.A."

goalmouth likes this.
  10. HanSenSE

Forget the tape, folks ... they're probably pissing their knickers live on FNC.

11. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

Mueller has not personally emailed all that he has to us, (or at least if he tried, this thread was locked when he attempted it). That is the only way my man YF would concede there might be soemthing fishy here. And even then: It’s just allegations!

Meanwhile, my currently favorite thing is watching the crowd that brought us “No one has ever been so cavalier with our national security than she was with her private server!” twist themselves into prezels trying to explain that they brought a literal spy into the Oval Office for pictures.

melock likes this.
  12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

What are the odds that the soccer ball that Putin gave Trump at the press conference yesterday had a listening device or a camera in it? I mean, not because Putin thought nobody would check and he'd be able to listen in on Trump. But just to fuck with him & our intelligence.

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.