1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

2. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I subbed it for Chinese mustard in a fucking delicious chicken marinade last week.

3. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Trump went on to condemn the expansive federal investigation of Russian interference as “a disaster for our country” and “a total witch hunt,” arguing that the probe, along with “foolish” American policies, had severely impaired relations between the two countries.

What part of this did be backtrack on today?

4. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

"I have full faith in the IRS."--Al Capone, 1931

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Staff: We should insert a line in the statement about bringing people to justice for meddling in the election.

Trump: Hand me a Sharpie ...

[​IMG]

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

This is the “missing” server he referred to.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Speaking of servers, Google Cloud was down much of the day, impacted billions of e-com dollars; I'm sure it's just a coinkadink, tho.

8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I think this is the crux of all of Trump's collusion denials: He can't bring himself to believe that he needed help to beat Hillary.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

English, please.

10. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Everyone makes a mistake now and then. The difference is that she first said, "Hey, I may have gotten this wrong, I'm double checking", and then said "I got this wrong. I'm admitting it, and I'm retracting the story, and we're pulling down off of our web site".

How many times has Trump done that, out of all the times that he said something that was utterly false, proveably on video coming out of his mouth as wrong or an outright willful lie, which he then denied he ever said?

Last edited: Jul 17, 2018
  11. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Before President pantload and his psychotic supporters shed their sheets and started coming out during the day, I would have said that America was better equipped as an entity to be as honest a broker and arbiter of peace and justice in the world.

And if that didn’t work, then look at self interest. Better the US than Russia

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Somebody ask Pence for his rewrite of yesterday next ...

[​IMG]

HanSenSE likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.