1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scout

Scout Well-Known Member

Sent from iPhone.

My apologies.

Tough

The point remains the same.

SpeedTchr likes this.
  2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Cool.

They’re already going to spend a bunch of money in battleground states to support the Kavanaugh nomination.

Hopefully now they’ll spend more money supporting candidates in the midterms.

3. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

You can barely see her face in that picture. That was a big part of the original problem.

Quit playing the injured snowflake on her behalf. What do you want, me to apologize for the reporter getting it wrong? Shea already did that.

TigerVols likes this.
  4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

He wants what he's getting, a debate about something other than President Trump's incompetence and/or traitorous behavior.

lakefront and melock like this.
  5. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

6. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Trump gives new meaning to the "Russian Reversal" comedic trope.

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

So, @YankeeFan, what's the excuse du jour for this?

tapintoamerica and garrow like this.
  8. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Are those Trump's hands?

9. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

As much as I disagree with YF's stance for the past 8,152 pages, he's right on this one. And I think there are an awful lot of journalists and ex-journalists who are giving this reporter a quick pass for some very shoddy work. You want to compare this to Trump's lies? I thought journalists were supposed to be better than Trump.

franticscribe and FileNotFound like this.
  10. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Republicans are trying to hang on until January 21, 2019. Pence can take over that day and still run for two terms instead of one.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Well, see, he's buttering up Putin to get him to drop his guard and establish a true friendship. Perhaps even a bromance. Then BOOM! Trump will swoop in and build a condo tower on Red Square.

12. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Actually, I expect more from the president, though that is a foolish expectation for this particular president. It's not a matter of giving her a pass. It's a matter of not wanting to give YankeeFan an inch. Everyone can see he's focusing on this because he wants a distraction from President Trump failing miserably at the summit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.