1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Or to escape the trumpster rape and pillage gangs.

2. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

Great businessman. The best!

3. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

4. Neutral Corner

Maria Butina Was In Contact With Russian Intelligence, Feds Say In New Documents

"A Russian woman charged this week with serving as a foreign agent has been in regular contact with Russian intelligence, the Justice Department says, and she attempted to offer sex in exchange for a position with an organization she targeted.

Prosecutors included that information in court documents as part of their request that Maria Butina be detained ahead of her trial because they say she is a "serious" flight risk.

The government's attorneys cited "the nature of the charges, her history of deceptive conduct, the potential sentence she faces, the strong evidence of guilt, extensive foreign connections and her lack of any meaningful ties to the United States."

5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I think Trump defenders have made their position clear on free education and free health care.

And I don't think too many businesses will be on board with three years guaranteed maternity leave.

Put that in your socially retarded pipe and smoke it. :)

6. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

For the life of me, I don't know why someone would post bullshit Trump memes that can be debunked in about 10 seconds when there is more than enough legit stuff on him.

7. Neutral Corner

8. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

And he would have earned extra profits with his standard practice of not paying his bills.

9. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Wrong.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jail the gays. Void the same sex marriages. Void same sex child adoptions. A woman needs her husband’s permission for birth control or Birth control is illegal.
    Science is merely hypothesis, religion is fact. Work place safety is not subject to government regulations. Children can work as adults but be paid less. Employer hiring and firing of employees is not subject to government laws. If I don’t want blacks or women to have a job in my company that is my right. I can mine and dig my land as I see fit and whatever pollution i cause doesn’t have to be mitigated or cleaned.

K-12 Public school is welfare. No more government schools. Private education is the only education.
    Repeal the 14th & 17 Amendment.

Repeal the Fair Labor Standards Act

Last edited: Jul 18, 2018
  11. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Silly workers!

12. Neutral Corner

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.