1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Care to answer my original question? Do you agree with Trump, that a legally executed search warrant was nothing but a break-in? Or if not, do you agree that it's obstruction of justice on Trump's part?

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Those who hate law enforcement, like criminals and criminal defense attorneys, will miscatagorize everything. It’s called self preservation. And asking for honest answers from sociopaths is silly. Ted Bundy rationalized every murder.

3. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

First of all, I don't care who you are. You shouldn't mess with a guy named Max Boot.
    Secondly, I see where he plays the "arrogant" card on Obama. Might as well just call him an uppity n-word.
    Thirdly, Trump is so wretched that he has made a racist long for the days of the black man in the White House.

heyabbott likes this.
  4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Now do George Soros:

Soros was an early backer of Barack Obama’s 2008 presidential campaign. In Paris, Soros told me that Obama was “actually my greatest disappointment.” Prompted by an aide, he immediately qualified himself, saying that he hadn’t been disappointed by Obama’s presidency but felt let down on a professional level. While he had no desire for a formal role in the administration, he had hoped that Obama would seek his counsel, especially on financial and economic matters. Instead, he was frozen out.

After Obama was elected, “he closed the door on me,” Soros said. “He made one phone call thanking me for my support, which was meant to last for five minutes, and I engaged him, and he had to spend another three minutes with me, so I dragged it out to eight minutes.” He suggested that he had fallen victim to an Obama personality trait. “He was someone who was known from the time when he was competing for the editorship of The Harvard Law Review to take his supporters for granted and to woo his opponents,” Soros said.

George Soros Bet Big on Liberal Democracy. Now He Fears He Is Losing.

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Nobody dodges a question better than Duckman,
    who in real life is a mild-mannered coffee jockey in Chicago.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
    HanSenSE and Fred siegle like this.
  6. YankeeFan

It's obviously not a "break in", but there's been a big difference in how Trump. Manafort, and Cohen have been treated vs. how Clinton, Podesta, and Mills were.

7. Slacker

What's the score on indictments?

melock likes this.
  8. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

But what about Vince Foster, if Hillary can get away with murder Trump should be able to get away with treason and obstruction of justice.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Obviously.

Thanks for the dose of whataboutism but what about the obvious obstruction?

10. YankeeFan

What obstruction? The deletion of the 30,000 emails, and the wiping of the server with bleach bit, or are you referencing something else?

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

They donned the red hats
    Said "Ain't nothing worse than the Democrats"
    They yelled online and from their porches
    Didn't mind the fellows with the tiki torches
    They lined up behind the crazy man
    With the weird hair and spray tan
    Who lived in a big tower
    And took orders from a foreign power

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  12. Slacker

Your success record here matches up well with Trey Gowdy's on Benghazi.

HanSenSE and melock like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.