1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

CE992B5E-7877-4A44-9692-236414B9A17F.jpeg

2. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

The cropped picture in the Drudge tweet doesn’t do the full pic justice.

[​IMG]

3. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

YF, please call a doctor if your erection lasts more than 12 hours.

4. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Hillary is the cure for an erection that won’t go away.

Batman and BitterYoungMatador2 like this.
  5. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Let me make one thing perfectly clear--because people have got to know whether or not their president's a puppet--even if he isn't, Donald J. Trump is incredibly ill-equipped for the office of the presidency of the United States.

franticscribe and heyabbott like this.
  6. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

So where are we at on the Civil War I parallel chart?

Somewhere between the Missouri Compromise and Dred Scott?

7. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

so much for the white knight routine when it came to smokey eyes

Donny in his element likes this.
  8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'm seriously getting nervous about what happens if Trump is re-elected in 2020. Especially if the 2018 mid-terms favor Republicans. Not because of what Trump might do, but because there are going to be a lot of Democrats and leftists who honestly believe:
    1) The system failed them.
    2) Trump is insanely corrupt and we're all hopelessly screwed under his leadership.
    3) All of the people who voted for Trump, even though it's half the country, are braindead simpletons who need to be saved from themselves.
    4) Waiting another two or four years is no longer an option.
    5) Democracy didn't work, so fuck democracy with a rusty chainsaw. It's time for action.
    I imagine that is a similar, desperate mindset to what Southerners were feeling between 1856 and 1860. And we saw what happened when those folks weren't happy with the results of the 1860 election.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Sorry, still not the same as murdering an infant.

You must have known you were reaching. You went for an LOL and a dummy to try to cover for your complete and utter failure.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

No. Little snowflake who doesn't want to be shot. What'wrong with him?

11. outofplace

I've got a better idea. Who gives a fuck if he went to church often or not? As far as we know, he's not an adulterer and President Trump is an adulterer. He has never been publicly accused of sexual harassment, sexual assault or rape. President Trump has been publicly accused of all three. Just those two alone settle the the larger point.

Smallpotatoes and tapintoamerica like this.
  12. outofplace

Hush. YankeeFan is on dishonest approach number four or five to avoid his losing point and your foolishness is getting in the way.

The day I start thinking about this place when I'm not actually reading a post or writing one is the day I leave, but I'll bet you still cry in your pillow about the entire Penn State discussion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.