1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

If you’re not actively working to stop Kavanaugh, those deaths are on you. Your hands will be caked with their blood.

YankeeFan likes this.
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I hadn't read his comment. As I said, it's a fair comment. It still doesn't stack up to baby murder, but that would be fair.

3. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

As long as she is getting paid to speak, it’s viable.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

You should tell Dean exactly that, then you should tell yourself the same thing.

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Trust me when I tell you that if I dropped the 93Devil, Jr. label on you, it wouldn't be because you're both Steelers fans.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
    JC and QYFW like this.
  6. She didn't just lose to Trump. She and the national party has to resort to dirty tricks to keep Sanders at bay. That woman - while smart - is not very savvy and is wholly unlikable.
    It won't stop her from trying.
    Or Warren.
    Or Sanders.
    Dems best hope is probably Cory Booker.

The Dem contenders have to go too far left to get out of the primary and they are un-electable in the general.
    The same is as true with the GOP'ers (in terms of far right).

Lucky for us Someone has to win!

We need at least a third party.
    Otherwise, we will continue to get stuck with choosing between Turd Sandwich or Shit Casserole.

7. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Maybe you believe that, but your "extreme action" argument in support of that belief was really dumb. If you could just admit it was a flawed argument then maybe YF will stop mocking you for it and this line of posts can end.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  8. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure there's no moral high ground here for you, buddy.

Vombatus likes this.
  9. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

When was the last Democratic primary where the furthest left candidate won? Sanders, Kucinich, Dean, Bradley, Brown, Tsongas, Jackson....
    And figure the 20 primary will bring out a lot more people than the 16 primary - both running and voting - diminishing the impact (and splitting up the support) of those left of Hillary.

10. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Vombatus 2.0 definitely has some bugs in it as well.

Vombatus likes this.
  11. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

You don't remember when we elected a radical Islamist Communist Black Panther president who wore tan suits in 2008 AND 2012?

garrow and Stoney like this.
  12. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

"I know, I'll redeem myself by posting a bunch of dumb racist Trump memes! Not in jest!"

Slacker and poindexter like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.