1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Umm the President who complained about being taped threatened that he had tapes. It's pretty simple. Unless you think a fixer attorney should be held to a higher standard than the POTUS.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Please, the President thinks everyone should be held to a higher standard than himself. The press with facts, athletes respecting the military, former Presidents with the amount of golf they play, women for being overweight, government officials when it comes to ethics...

3. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

Just seeing the cover, I am thinking he should have gone with a pic of him wearing that very first suit.
    upload_2018-7-25_13-35-7.jpeg

4. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Oh, they agreed to do it? Good enough for me. Good one.

QYFW and YankeeFan like this.
  5. BTExpress

BTExpress Well-Known Member

I can assure you, Russia looks at the US like you look at your dog's steaming pile of crap.

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I watched Fail Safe last night.

I'd feel so much safer if Henry Fonda was the one making the nuclear decisions. Even the dead Henry Fonda.

jr/shotglass likes this.
  7. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Henry Fonda
    Peter Fonda
    Jane Fonda
    Arthur Fonzanelli

IDGAF

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Trump's former "fixer," crusty, ole Jay Goldberg, thinks a fixer should be held to the highest standard!

"Back in my day, I paid off women by the dozen, shook down the labor unions, bought off the building inspectors, had every politician that mattered in my back pocket, defaulted on billions of dollars of debt and kept the claimants chasing their asses for years while I gave them all the finger, and I still had enough energy left for 3 martini lunches every day at 21. If Mueller pulled this shit with me, I'd stuff a crow bar up his ass and tell him hell will freeze over before I ever rat."

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
  10. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

11. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

12. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Why are they normalizing her!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.