1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

The Westbrook Church makes a ton of prayers and figures if half of them are answered they'll be in good shape.
    They have a hard time getting along with the other churches, though, no matter how much good work the other churches do.

3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

C'mon, he's still the president. At least the office deserves some Re2pect.

4. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

"We're racketeers! We've got to rob somebody!"

Slacker likes this.
  5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Someone else's work. The caption:
    “Empty land does not vote.”

[​IMG]

Deskgrunt50 likes this.
  6. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

7. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I hate liver and a mass murdering all time psychotic evil bastard hated liver. I would not say we agreed on something. I’d just ignore the freak and move on.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

I knew I'd seen that guy before.

[​IMG]

"Me and the bookkeeper are walking out of here, getting into a car, and driving away. Or else he dies! He dies! And you ain't got nothing! You got five seconds to make up your minds!"
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  9. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

10. OscarMadison

OscarMadison Well-Known Member

Things did not work out too well for that guy. (And how many Odessa Steps sequences did we sit through that year?)

Chris Pratt is a moderate conservative Christian. His appeal is pretty much all over the place. Disney might pay attention since his signature is on that letter as well.

11. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Also a good guy to spend a couple hours with in a bass boat.

OscarMadison likes this.
  12. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

You can keep trying to frame it this way, but it grows increasingly apparent that Dick's banning was bad for the board. It helped drive some outstanding posters like @LongTimeListener and @doctorquant away from the board, and it left a lot of us who stayed in a fouler mood. Regardless of what you think of him, the fact is that Dick made a lot of friends here over the years--I dare say more so than the guy who decided to ban him--and the way that went down rubbed many very much the wrong way.

Much like the dumb decision to ban Boom a few years ago, in the end it'll be remembered as a misguided move that made this place worse rather than better.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.