1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Scattershooting while wondering whatever happened to Scott Pruitt.

2. 3_Octave_Fart

3_Octave_Fart Well-Known Member

A bloated tick.
    History is supposed to record the taming of the beast.

3. britwrit

britwrit Well-Known Member

Jeff Flake is 55. I would bet anything that he's the Republican nominee in the 2024 election.

4. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

No way. None. Party's gone too far down the Trump slide to turn back until they lose like four elections in a row, which is hard to do.

5. franticscribe

franticscribe Well-Known Member

FTFY

TigerVols likes this.
  6. melock

melock Well-Known Member

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Trump is a special kind of asshole

8. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

I think he’s losing his mind. I hope he’s gone before it’s happened completely.

9. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Trump has disrespected the flag with this McCain stunt far more than any NFL player kneeling during the national anthem has.

10. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

It’s a dance move choreographed by this man.

[​IMG]

I’m not sure anyone in politics caught on faster to the new political realities in the internet age. He realized PR didn’t matter any more. Just flood the newscycle and watch us scurry for storylines in the weeds. The gate goes unmanned and path to where you want to go is suddenly clear.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
    Neutral Corner likes this.
  11. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

I think this is his mind: zero capacity for honour, zero grace.

That being said, when whatever tiny reptile that passes for Trump's heart finally explodes or expires, I'm going to lead the fucking parade down Main Street.

12. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

Here's a lesson in fake news. A story about the Obama having children in loan and a story about Trump having a love child. The National Enquire deemed both stories not fit to publish.

So the Obama story ends up on some obscure highly questionable website. The Trump story is reported in CNN with the line of the bell man is finally free to talk after his $1M contract with the Enquire expires.

CNN, a supposedly legitimate news site ran a story about a rumor that was too much for the National Enquirer. Because guess what? I'm sure the Enquirer bought the rights to all sorts of stories on Obama but when there was no there there, they let the contract expire. Happens every day.

CNN less trustworthy than the Enquirer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.