1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

If trump declared his birthday a National Day Of Thanksgiving his supporters would cheer like the 13th Amendment was repealed.

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Zambonis?

OscarMadison and Inky_Wretch like this.
  3. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

The whores in Detroit will be heartbroken.

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Say goodbye to your last Double Double from In N Out, you commie bastard!

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I don't know why, but it always drives me nuts when he sits in chairs like that. Leaning over, knees akimbo, fingertips touching. He looks like an alien who has only briefly studied humans and can't quite get the mannerisms correct.

BadgerBeer and garrow like this.
  9. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Same exact pose as when the Neo-Nazi-sympathizing tweeter-in-chief in on the throne.

HanSenSE likes this.
  10. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

The flag thing is stupid of Trump, so petty, but I don’t mind that he didn’t make a real statement about McCain.

Outside of the Obamacare vote, when I assume trump was just trying to “win” with zero regard for why anyone was doing anything or what they were voting on, I don’t think he actually disliked McCain at all. Trump attacked McCain because the Breitbart creatures and Kelly Wards of the world wanted him to. He didn’t and doesn’t know or care why, but he knows his fans cheered when he did it.

Anyway, if you’re going to so blatantly dance for such horrible people, at least stick to it, which is what he’s done. It would have been extremely out of the character for the character he’s playing to put out some lavish praise.

Fred siegle likes this.
  11. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

She’s well aware how tacky and stupid of a comment that is. It’s why she said it. She won’t lose a vote over it. That’s where her party is now.

12. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Seems as if it's to appear that he's open and transparent and attentive and eager to take questions. Stable genius!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.