1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Congrats to President Trump on making "1984" to the top of the Amazon bestseller list.

2. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Unless Trump outlaws them, which he very well might, autonomous trucks are months away from giving all the long-haul Trucking Bozos plenty of free time to go build a wall.

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

I catch bits of that show when I drive home. Trust me, that train of thought is not rare in the trucking industry.

ADD: The show I pick up is another trucking show, Red Eye Radio, which is way more political.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2017
  4. Oggiedoggie

Oggiedoggie Well-Known Member

Many months.

5. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Truckers aren't geniuses like sports writers.

6. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Murrica's Truckin' Network! Listened to that many a night driving home from a somewhere. Show jumped the shark for me in 2013 when the host was hyping the shit out of that driver protest that was supposed to bring the DC beltway to a halt. When the protest resulted in about four trucks with "Don't Tread on Me" flags they quickly backpedaled, stating "we never said the protest WOULD happen, simply that it MAY. And we never endorsed it!" Riiiight. When I need gray space radio now I've switched to Ground Zero with Clyde Lewis out of Portland.

7. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Not sure if anyone else has been watching, but Frontline's specials the last three weeks have all been excellent.

Inky_Wretch and Hermes like this.
  8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

9. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

What an asshole. "Victims" #keepfuckingthisparticularchickenliberals

10. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Normally sentient beings will now reflexively decry illegal activities -- up to and including murder in this instance -- without a hint of shame, and they wonder why their party lost to Donald Fucking Trump. Mirrors. Use them.

11. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Hey man, I was just posting something interesting from Twitter.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I denounce murder.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.