1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Have yet to see anyone lighting a Harley Davidson on fire. Wonder why....

Neutral Corner and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

"Our party"?
    Sorry, bubs, not a member of any political party.
    I have said since day one that the Trump nomination was appalling.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Sorry, I was working off the "your party" line.

Anyway, did Bash do the Pepe/OK gesture again yesterday?

4. Della9250

Della9250 Well-Known Member

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

6. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Trump to Amerika: "Free speech is TREASON!"

7. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

There is a billboard near my house advertising for a maintenance technician paying $30 hour with a $3000 sign up bonus.

There's a lot of things there. First I've never seen a company where I live post a billboard for a job. Second that's a lot of money for that job. Third that's a heck of a sign up bonus.

That tells me wages are rising very fast because the labor market is getting very tight.

8. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

You're making an analysis of the economics of an entire country based on a billboard you saw near your house?

10. Rainman

Rainman Well-Known Member

By the way, we have people confused about what sex they are, what bathrooms to use, "transgender boys" in high school joining wrestling teams and beating up girls, people literally gathering to scream at the sky because of the election of Donald Trump, a Mexican/Jewish woman accused of being a white supremacist because of some obscure hand placement, Senators Cory Booker and Dick Durbin not understanding basic procedures like Roberts Rules of Order, a past president who claimed 2% GDP is the "new norm" and now we are seeing 4.1% growth in GDP...only a mental midget with the emotional maturity of a teenage girl would think THIS is embarrassing.

11. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Is Ben Shapiro really the intellectual the right seems to think he is? Other than being born rich, how did he get to where he is in life?

12. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

That's nice.

The President has assured us that the unemployment numbers are fake. I hear real unemployment is actually as high as 40 percent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.