1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Does QY know you stole his broad brush?

Plenty is Obama's fault, but the economy was a mess by the end of Bush's term. It turned around during Obama's presidency. The trend was positive long before Trump was elected.

Repeating the same ignorant fantasy regarding the investigation does not make it true. The investigation is not over yet and it hasn't been a complete bust to this point.

Not all conservatives are idiots, but y'all do have your share.

Smallpotatoes likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

The investigation isn't over, so how can it be a bust? And you resort to whatsboutism. The amount of corruption in the Democratic Party is minuscule compared to the GOP. Look at the number of indictments and guilty pleas already if you want to compare administrations. The two parties are not comparable, so cut out the "both sides do it," bullshit.

Re-read your second graf. The common denominator in both those sentences is how the economy was for the predecessor. The economy sucked when Bush left office. Obama inherited a mess, and it turned around during his terms, meaning Trump inherited a good economy. Both are based upon inheritance.

Your third graf was just childish whining. Trump is your guy. Your party is the one that has touted personal responsibility for the last 40 years. Take personal responsibility for electing your guy.

5. Neutral Corner

Neutral Corner Well-Known Member

6. goalmouth

goalmouth Well-Known Member

Jesus H. Christ, Sussex County doesn't even have a four-lane road. But it has plenty of meth addicts. MAGA!

Webster likes this.
  7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Folks saying the investigation is a bust remind me of people turning off a football game after the opening drive and declaring a winner.

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

It’s like you are arguing with someone else on a totally different board.

All I’m saying is you can’t gauge the health of the economy off a single billboard. You believe, insanely, that you can. Everything else you said above: pure rubbish.

If I knew where you lived, I’d buy a billboard on you’re commute that says “You’re a dumbass.”

PS - I’m far from pissed. I actually find all this quite tickling. Please continue.

9. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Don't forget that Sandy Hook was faked. Their second favorite lord and savior, Alex Jones, taught them that one, too.

10. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

I think I forgot the Uranium One thing, too.

11. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Of the top 10 meth hotspots in the U.S., nine are states that voted for savior Donald Trump in 2016. How are his health-care policies helping those folks, I wonder?

12. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.