1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

President Trump: The NEW one and only politics thread

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Moderator1, Nov 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

If his photos are going to be Photoshopped, it brings a whole new meaning to "getting a handjob from a White House intern."

Tarheel316, Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Who cares? Alternate facts.

Inky_Wretch and HanSenSE like this.
  3. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

That's not the same photo. Slightly different angle (see how much more of the marine's chest and Obama's face you can see?) and the "photoshopped" one looks like the photographer zoomed in a bit more. Obama looks slightly larger as well.
    Looks like either two photos from the same sequence, or more likely from two photographers standing next to each other.

HanSenSE likes this.
  4. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

Different angles as well. Look at the background.

Batman likes this.
  5. Hermes

Hermes Well-Known Member

The original tweeter found the same photo and did a comparison again, but I think she has the scaling off. Other things in the background looked bloated, as well. I very much doubt he Photoshopped his hands.

When I look in my heart, however, I believe he Photoshops his hands to a larger size.
    It’s in the spirit of something I believe he would do.
    People are saying he Photoshops his hands.
    Who’s to say? Who’s to say?

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Next up: Fucko declares war on Great Britain.

British Prime Minister Theresa May said the UK strongly supported continuing sanctions against Russia at the White House on Friday — while President Trump said lifting them is still on the table.

“As far as the UK is concerned on sanctions for Russia in relation to their activities in the Ukraine, we have been very clear that we want to see the Minsk agreement fully implemented,” May said during a joint press conference.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/27/britis...ebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

7. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

It also looks like his fingers are bent a little in the "small hands" photo, giving the illusion that his hand is smaller than it is.

8. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

It's like the Goddamn Warren Commission around here.

service_gamer, YankeeFan and HC like this.
  9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

There are going to be thousands of real things over the next 4 years that will outrage people. Focussing on shit like this helped him get elected.

10. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

Sandy Hook was a hoax
    Mexico will pay for The Wall
    3,000,000 illegal votes, all for his opponent
    He photoshops his hands

Depending how deep in the tank you are for Trump, only one of these can be immediately dismissed as patently ridiculous.

Inky_Wretch likes this.
  11. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I know there were whispers about Reagan's mental faculties during his second term, but did a Washington Post columnist outright question whether he was all there in print? Because it only took eight days to cross that Rubicon with Trump.

http://wapo.st/2je1Gbx

12. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

21st century politics: If I disagree with you, you're insane.

SpeedTchr and YankeeFan like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.