1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Images

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Jeff, Dec 9, 2014.

1. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

Mayonnaise is disgusting, and should never be allowed near my beloved ketchup.

2. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I don't mind mayo.
    I don't mind ketchup.
    That's my biggest beef with the Reuben from Subway. They put thousand island dressing on it. A proper reuben needs Russian Dressing, and yes I know that the only difference (basically) between Thousand Island and Russian is the horseradish, but it's not the point, dammit!!!!!

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Vombatus likes this.
  4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

5. Slacker

Slacker Well-Known Member

Thanks, Trump!

[​IMG]

6. HC

HC Well-Known Member

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Screen Shot 2017-11-24 at 12.39.13 PM.png

swingline and HC like this.
  8. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Several years ago, I was interviewing the owner of a music museum in Hillsboro, Texas. He showed me around the place, and then we moved to a covered patio where he showed me what he said was the Big Bopper's casket. It took me a few minutes to uncomfortably ask if there was anything inside the casket. He explained that the Big Bopper had been exhumed for an autopsy a few years prior, and state law said that any exhumed body had to be buried in a new casket. The original casket was on loan from the Bopper's son.

#TheMoreYouKnow

Vombatus likes this.
  9. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

What did it look like inside?

10. Vombatus

11. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

He didn't open it, but the outside was in surprisingly good condition considering it had been buried from 1959 until 2007. And, according to the museum guy and several stories I read, the Bopper himself was remarkably well-preserved as well. Even after that long, he was still recognizable during the exhumation.

Vombatus likes this.
  12. Vombatus

Disgusting:

IMG_2093.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted