1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Yeah, I didn't like it and I can't really recall why. It was several years ago. I'm pretty hard to please with movies since I'm not a big fan of video as a medium, in general.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Not even worth it for Scarlett?

3. writing irish

I can't really discuss the movie in any kind of useful way since I don't remember it well. I remember that the female lead was hot, but that's about it. Honestly man, discussing movies with me is like discussing anal-lingus with the Pope. My knowledge is very limited. When I see celebrity magazine covers at the grocery store, most of the time I don't have the slightest idea who any of those people are.

4. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. writing irish

There's one dude who doesn't like to get his freak on, bless him.

6. Songbird

there's a boy underneath that dress of his blowing him like a whore blowing a golf ball through a garden hose.

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

You don't know what bored is until you spend 45 minutes walking with no direction through a Wal-Mart in New Hampshire.

8. Do you have any co-workers other than Xan?

9. Songbird

Yeah, but not many. Only 3 of us comprise the editorial team. Mayfly is the 4th. And the office manager makes 5 total. Not bad for being the best weekly.

But May, you should go open-mic it up again if it went so well the other night.

10. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Yes I do. I watched two Simpsons episode from the season 8 DVD tonight. Then I watched them again with the commentary on, which would be the second time I've seen them with the commentary.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

I have another question for the panel: Suppose there are three girls sitting at a bar, and, of course, the one you want to talk to is sitting in the middle. Now, you have no reliable wingman and the other two girls have bladders of steel, what do you do? What do you do?

12. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

The open mic went well, I got some applause, but it was just kind of awkward with all those Dartmouth grad students playing guitar and singing and me rhyming a poem up there. It was fun though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.