1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

shhhhhhhhhhh. irish is signed on. you do NOT want him to reply to your post. <hold very still. he may not notice us here.>

2. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Oh, I wouldn't give Sxy a hard...err, a difficult time.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i was more talking to myself than to sxy.

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who the fuck knows? I sat there for an hour before they said, "Just go home. There's nothing you can do anyway."

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so no anal penetration with dildos, then?

6. Where the fuck are you RT people? I'm still irritated about the Sopranos ... anyone got anything random to talk about?

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Besides how bad Vermont water tastes, I got nothing

8. Speaking of Vermont, Mayfly: What ever happened with your girlfriend. Did y'all breakup because of her jealousy issues, because you moved or are ya doing the long distance thing?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

my ass itches a little bit.

10. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Tons of organics in Vermont's water. When Chlorine comes in contact with organics in water it can make disinfected by products, some harmful and some just cause a bad taste, smell and color.

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

We're trying that whole long distance thing. I broke it down to her about the jealousy that she is the only woman in my life that I have romantic feelings for. She understands that, things are going alright. Not too many good looking girls up here, so it's going well.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

don't stop by the RT very often, do you indians?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.