1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

jesus christ.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i have not. but i do appreciate the taste of chicken along with my wing sauce.

3. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Slot is fun when you are doped up!!!!!

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I have not gotten the sauce yet :(

That being said ... My friend is coming over tomorrow with Guitar Hero I and II (I've never playe either) a case of Budweiser AND supposedly, he's going to attempt to make his Venison Chili, which is guaranteed to light a fire in the stomach. (God help me now!)

BTW, Tomas, Dave's Insanity sauce ... from what I've been told, it's good to remove oil from concrete and you only want a drop per gallon if you're "spicing" up soup etc. I don't even want to imagine smelling that stuff!

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

now you're talkin'. good to have the old SC back with us. welcome back old friend.

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

your sauce should be there by now.

7. audreyld

audreyld Guest

As in, don't take a shower?

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that water is going somewhere, and water rots wood.

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Do you think I should call the maintenance people now or wait until morning?

10. Tommy_Dreamer

Tomas, I've checked the mail the past three days, no sauce :(

And, since UT is having trouble here ... I didn't take a shower before work today ... didn't have time. I walk in and the "slot" guy says "You look like you just woke up."

Well I kinda did, but if I'd have had time to shower he wouldn't have said shit.

Oh, and I feel fortunate in the fact that, for my lunch/dinner today I ordered a Subway Cold Cut Combo (double meat) and I didn't get charged for the double meat. They didn't ask, and I didn't tell!

11. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

wait till morning, but really, i wouldn't go standing in a tub, on the second floor, that's been losing water for some time.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

You might just end up on the first floor. And that wouldn't be good for anybody!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.