1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

It's not about winning. They are two completely different looking people. Nunn has short gray hair. Cromel has black hair with a touch of gray. Nunn's face is more narrow and his complexion is a tad darker. Both have thick mustaches but Nunn's has more gray.

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Are we really having a dialogue about his? Some people think they favor. Others don't. Big deal.

3. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

As was said earlier, there are similarities (including that they are both smiling) that give an overall impression of likeness, but they have enough differences in their facial features (different type noses and lips, among them) for me to say I don't see much of a resemblance.

I suspect if separate people described each to the same sketch artist, the sketch artist would not think in any way he or she is drawing look-alikes. In Martin's defense, he did say "kind of" look alike.

4. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

I almost referred to shotglass as shotty. Then I remembered what a caller to a local radio show said about the fickle nature of M's fans: 'One day they're all over the players, and the next day they're adding "y" to everybody's last name.'

5. Johnny Dangerously

We'll hit 10,000 posts on this thread today, possibly within the hour.

6. Johnny Dangerously

I know you'd like that.

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Are you serious, right now?

Whatever, dude.

8. audreyld

audreyld Guest

We added 600 posts quite quickly.

9. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I wonder how many posts we'd lose if I zero'd myself.

10. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

It's tempting.

12. Johnny Dangerously

Don't do it without consulting Webby, or your e-mail address will be out there forever for all to see. Or did you mean you'd go back and delete each post individually?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.