1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Shocker.

2. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Now you're just being mean and I don't know why. I didn't do anything to you.

3. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Why some guys like <a href=http://www.joecartoon.com/videos/227-mmm_girls_with_glasses>Girls With Glasses</a>

The above link is NSFW

4. boots

boots New Member

This is not against you. It's against the man. boots feels as though he's been put down by the man. We don't want to go into the entire story, but boots believes he's owed an apology and one won't be forthcoming. This is what you would call a peaceful protest against the powers that be.

5. audreyld

audreyld Guest

But how can it be peaceful if you're hurting someone you acknowledge is innocent in the matter? Why would a person willingly do that?

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

I can see now the 10,000th post will be just peachy.

7. boots

boots New Member

I might be missing something here UT. How is my protest hurting you?

8. audreyld

audreyld Guest

I only like peaches in my instant oatmeal.

9. boots

boots New Member

Johnny, if I'm 10,000 it will be a post that you wont expect. That's all I'm going to say. The countdown is on.

10. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

boots, if you post something solely with the intention of getting the thread locked, you'll be disappointed. Your post will disappear, and the thread will go on. Save yourself and the rest of us the fuss.

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

You're actively seeking to end a thread from which I derive great pleasure. I understand your thread got locked, and I'm sorry it happened. But why would you punish someone else, forcing them to endure what you have characterized as unfair and unpleasant, when they didn't do anything to you?

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

and the race to 10,000 has begun...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.