1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I just need a cardboard box, and a house nearby that I can borrow wireless Internet from.

Does make the cats hostile though. . .

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

So knowing I don't have to do the repainting or pay for the repainting myself, what colors would you paint..

Our kitchen scheme/appliances is chrome and black. I'm thinking a light gray in there. Jury is still out on our living room; although, what color we paint it could be what we base our furniture around.

We've asked for all Bears bedroom sets on our registry, so if we get it, we'll keep the second bedroom white and make it a sports room.... with mostly Bears stuff. Our bedroom sets have tan and some other colors in them, but it's early enough that we could change that stuff if we wanted because no one has bought us bedroom stuff yet.

3. I just posted on the Random Thoughts poll thread ... wonder how long it will last ...

4. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

I suggest something bright for the kitchen like red. It would look good with black/ stainless steel appliances. Could depend on the color of your cabinets, tho. Gray would just make the kitchen drab next to the black and steel colors. JMHO.

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Haven't been in this thread since Thursday or Friday and I'm still 10 pages from getting caught up. What else have I missed?

:D

6. Johnny Dangerously

Johnny Dangerously Well-Known Member

We're working on a synopsis for YouTube.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Maybe your name should be Johnny Dangerously, Very. :)

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i have to go back to work tomorrow. put me on suicide watch.

9. JackyJackBN

JackyJackBN Guest

Your last sig photo was hard to top, but perhaps you have achieved the difficult.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i'm here for those in my profession jacky ... nothing more, nothing less.

11. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Why does posting on here right now feel so delightfully wrong while Dangerator is conducting his inquisition?

12. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Those are ASU girls! I know their wonderful ways.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.