1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Hey foof, you were supposed to call me today!

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Umm.. well, can't help you then. Usually, unless I am lying here awake for hours, I don't open it once I've closed the laptop for the night. Doesn't the Mrs. tell you to quit typing at all hours of the night?

Speaking of the Mrs., maybe your solution should be sex.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

And Phila instantly becomes the biggest medical problem of the day. Thanks!

In all seriousness, I hope that's not what it was.

4. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Phila... (so you don't feel left out).. maybe you should go to the ER..

Ok, in seriousness, I agree with IJAG. I hope that's not what it was. Maybe you twisted it.

5. Getting a little personal there, aren't we? Actually the whole reason I started posting here was because the Mrs. and the princess go to sleep earlier than I do and I was bored. Yes, I am on here a little too much now, and the Mrs. has pointed that out, but it's not too much of an issue when she's asleep, especially with that satisfied smile on her face.

6. Angola!

Angola! Guest

sorry ijag, i may be going to the yankees game tomorrow, but i am definitely staying in fort worth.

7. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

is she hot?

8. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I was kidding. I promise. And I'm not even going to touch the satisfied smile line.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

So now I see I was ragging on IJAG on the other thread, and now I'm picturing her bleeding profusely from her heel, staring sadly at the screen.

I'm going to go kick myself in the nuts now.

10. I wouldn't have answered it if I was really offended.

11. PhilaYank36

PhilaYank36 Guest

Who knows. Just to let both of you wonderful ladies know that you're talking to a guy who injured himself WHILE IN PHYSICAL THERAPY!

And the story goes: after shoulder surgery #2, I was in the weight room going through my pitching delivery while my therapist was taking pictures with one of my Nikons (I used to be a photog, too). On one delivery, I stepped too far to the right, causing me to "throw" across my body and carrying me over to the left. With my head down, my left cheek bone got up-close and personal with a 2" thick steel post used for holding 45 lbs weights.

After I went down, my trainer rushes over to see if I was OK and I just start laughing like the gentleman in my avatar. Now I walk around with a slightly crushed cheek bone. Dr. James Andrews would make a killing off me.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I'm such a dumas. BUT AT LEAST the Rangers and Mavs won tonight, so I guess that makes up for some drunkeness when I really didn't need to do it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.