1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Black Cow or Slow-Poke?
    Black Cows were my favorite. Can't find them anymore. Probably because they don't make them anymore.

2. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I prefer black and whites, the milkshakes.

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

So I slept about two hours, then got up.Got back in bed at 12:30 and got up just now. I'm weak (haven't eaten) and can't stomach the thought of eating. I'm trying to drink water, but I still feel faint.

What the hell do I do?

4. Platyrhynchos

Is it because of your heel?

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I guess. I sometimes don't eat until 3, never feel like this. The combination of blood loss, not eating and a 92-degree day are apparently bad.

Oh well, I have to go run some errands. I'll try to think of food I can eat. Maybe yogurt would work.

6. Platyrhynchos

Yas hasta eat something.
    If you find a Black Cow sucker, let me know.

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

8. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Gatorade! Will calm the nauseousness. Should help with the lack of blood sugar.

9. Please go see a medical professional.

10. Platyrhynchos

She's off line. Maybe she did go see a medical professional.

I went to a Daktari yesterday, and he told me to mention some obscure 1960s TV show (or was it early '70s?).

11. RedCanuck

RedCanuck Active Member

A couple broken bones in my day. The first, when I was 12 I got some new inline skates. I decided since our basketball net was lower that day that I could pull off a slam dunk on the rollerblades. I succeeded, but hit a crack on the driveway and my wrist broke my fall. I was a big kid and it was definitely broken.

When I was about 17 and a good 250 pounds, I was leading a Grade 9 night at my high school and my spirited, stupid self decided I could do cartwheels on the hard basketball floor. The first one somehow landed, much to everyone's dismay I'm sure, they second one resulted in a really pesky fracture in my foot that required me to miss three weeks of football season. Coach was thrilled.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I have some carpet burn from a drunken wrestling match on Friday night.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.