1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, Daria has so much to offer. Love the intellect she brought to the table. But Quinn ... she was scratching at the surface of her potential.

BTW, you get bonus points galore for posting about Daria. The show died too early.

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I'll get right on that, chicky.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I did a phone interview with the job I was worried about yesterday. He said I was the best candidate he had talked to at that point, but they shyed away from hiring candidates outside of that particular metro. I suppose living in the next metro over (about an hour away) hurt me enough that he put me in the provisional folder. If they don't hire someone the first time around, he'll contact me. I doubt I hear from him again.

He did say they may find a freelance situation for me with the federal courts in the metro where we'll be. We'll see if that happens.

4. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

Indeed, sir, it did. Though, considering the network it was on and the level of depth that it showed, I was surprised it was on as long as it was. I would love to see it resurrected on Adult Swim, even just in reruns.

The paintball/Platoon episode may have been the shining moment. It was hyperbole for the sake of the funny, but it captured the ridiculous beast that is high school perfectly.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

[​IMG]

Very hot, esp. in eyeliner.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Not hot. At all.

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

MTV is being asshole 101'ish about not releasing episodes on DVD. There's a mongo-long Internet petition circulating. I have the 2 movies with bonus episodes on them, but the best episodes are locked away right now. Viacom cracked down on youtube and made them take down about 30 partial episodes. Sucks donkey balls.

9. sportschick

They wear eyeliner too :D

10. sportschick

You think Rex Grossman is hot. You have shitty taste in men (Hi Doc :D)

11. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Bacon Cheeseburgers are good

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Dead. To. Me!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.