1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Yeah, them too.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

It's bullshit that showtime pulled the plug on that one after only two seasons. The second season started dipping too far into religion and organized faith, which is the exact opposite of what the creator wanted, but the first season was absolute genius. There was still so much there.

3. Clever username

Not quite sure she was ready for that. She either wouldn't have let herself cum or she would have had the greatest repressed orgasm in cartoon history.

4. Songbird

Holy shit, Clever, I did use to watch that. Forgot all about it. It was good stuff. I didn't watch it religiously, but enough to appreciate it. I think she helped me become a better liar in key situations.

5. Songbird

See a good starting point for a return to the series would be 3rd year in college, Daria and Tom meet up at a party or something and see what kind of sparks return. Plus, I'd want to see how Quinn matured and if she went off to college or become a model or something.

6. Clever username

Nothing like a tiny blonde girl named George yelling "Fuck!"

7. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Bono has changed his look so many times. I prefer the longer hair.

8. Clever username

Tom would have a not-quite-smart-enough for him tall blonde with a nice smile on his arm, and he'd still feel that pull to Daria. Jane would need someone, too.

Quinn would have all new friends, none of whom would be vapid and wastes of skin.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm a Christian and all, but I stopped watching when that happened. It just ruined the show for me.

10. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Anyone else watch Undergrads? I LOVED this show. I was very disappointed that it went away.

11. KYSportsWriter

Am I the only one who doesn't remember Quinn? I used to watch the show before they pulled the plug, but I don't remember Quinn...

12. KYSportsWriter

What was that one about? I may remember watching a few shows...

I caught an episode of Undressed the other night when I was flipping through the channels. I was talking to a friend and saw it and had to ask her what it was cause I couldn't remember the name.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.