1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

I am not moping, but when it comes down to it, I was the reason that thread went downhill. After my post, it all went to hell. So in turn, it was my fault. I admit blame in it. That is not moping, it's admitting where I am wrong.

2. Clever username

Clever username Active Member

True dat. I tried reasoning with the guy for several pages and nothing ever got through. Nothing anyone said got through to him. The rest is good reading, especially Double Down's stuff.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

I'm trying to ignore Zag's posts, but it's so damn funny to see him get slammed by the likes of 21 and several others.

4. Clever username

Yeah, but stuff that needed to be said was said. My only regret is that it's not on its own thread. Some people might miss it because they won't know where to look for it.

5. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

In other words, a lapsed Catholic. The world needs more of us.

6. KYSportsWriter

Dude, I'm not trying to be rude, but please get over what was said. It's over and done with. Move on.

7. To be absolutely honest, it's probably good that a couple haven't found it/posted yet or that thing would have been locked by now

8. I didn't know there were any other kind ... outside of Rome ...

9. Clever username

That's a fair point.

10. Dude, you've been on three different threads feeling sorry for yourself. Don't worry about it.

It was just a small example of some of the shit that happens here. At least your comments weren't made to instigate crap. You just have a sense of humor that hasn't been translating well. Just keep building relationships on here and people will understand you a little better.

11. Damn, I can't believe I'm closing in on 2,000 already. Wasn't it just April 1 when I reached 1,000 with my Jesus confession? Or was that 500? Shit, I'm on here way too much.

But I do need to start thinking of something special for 2K. ;)

12. KYSportsWriter

Jesus confession? I musta missed that one...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.