1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Wasn't in Vegas :( ...
    But I recall Christ posting on here. What a heavenly coupla days. :)

2. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Someone fill me in, dammit!

3. If you weren't there it won't be funny. Nutshell: For April 1, someone created a handle named Christ with a very Christlike avatar and everything. Next thing you know Christ was going from thread to thread making smart ass but harmless remarks.

For my 1,000th post I confessed it was me and then promptly nuked the character at the end of the holiday. Pretty anti-climatic, huh?

4. Did he come back three days later? (Oh, come on, you were thinking it. I just wrote it.)

5. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

No wonder. I forgot April Fools fell on a Sunday this year. I wasn't anywhere near a computer that day...

But it's still pretty funny.

6. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Going for a walk while listening to music can ease a mind.

7. joe

joe Active Member

I'm on Day 2, getting ready to head to Cashman Field.

8. When will we read about it? I thought there were going to be some pictures as well ..

9. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Yes it can. Especially when its music you love and connect with in the way you need at that moment

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Sure is EStreet.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

You're barely on Day Two? Damn. SC and I haven't even arrived yet. Hurry up! :)

12. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Unfortunately with moving this summer and wanting to spend vacation time with the wife, I'm going to miss out on Dallas and Charlotte. If the gatherings hit Philly or NYC, I could be tempted to stop by for a day

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.