1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Who eats cock?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I love your sex talk. It's so kindergarten. "Poo poo". "Wee wee".

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

I'm a firm believer in the philosophy of a ruling class. Especially since I rule.

4. Have you ever wondered how much the average jizz-mopper makes per hour?

5. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No. No you don't.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Fuck you.

7. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Obviously. Yeah, hello, this is RST Video, customer number 4352, I need to place an order. Okay, I need one each of the following tapes: "Whispers in the Wind", "To Each His Own", "Put It Where It Doesn't Belong", "My Pipes Need Cleaning", "All Tit-Fucking Volume 8", "I Need Your Cock", "Ass-Worshipping Rim-Jobbers", "My pussycat Needs Shafts", "Cum Clean", "Cum-Gargling Naked Sluts", "Cum Buns III", "Cumming in Socks", "Cum On Eileen", "Huge Black Cocks and Pearly White Cum", "Girls Who Crave Cock", "Girls Who Crave pussycat", "Men Alone II: the KY Connection", "Pink Pussy Lips", and, uh, oh yeah, "All Holes Filled with Hard Cock". Uh-huh... yeah... Oh, wait, and, what was that called again?

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Happy Scrappy Hero Pup!

9. It's important to have a job that makes a difference, boys. That's why I manually masturbate caged animals for artificial insemination

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

looks like I'm done here for the night, unless the randomness of the posts moves away from Clerks before I go to sleep.

11. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

I'm stuck in this pit, working for less than a slave wages. Working on my day off, the goddamn steel shutters are closed, I deal with every backward ass fuck on the planet. I smell like shoe polish. My ex-girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy. And my present girlfriend has suck 36 dicks.

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Are there any balls down there?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.