1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. boots

boots New Member

Actually, I was scrolling to see what was happeneing and then I see my name and the conversation.

2. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Change your name.

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I'd like to go ahead and thank Ashy Larry for posting the link to JDV's videos. I have done everything in my power to not watch these, but I got sucked in...not so much because they're credible, but more because this shit is funny.

He just called himself McGwire's babysitter. He's also wearing a shirt with his name. And if I were McGwire, I'd be pissed for saying that part of the reason I couldn't lift was because I was having problems with my significant other.

4. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

JDV is a pimp.

5. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

6. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Apparently. The red wife beater... oh man. It makes me swoon. ::)

On another note, I hate thunderstorms. I mean, I am terrified of lightening and thunder. It's worse at night, but right now, we're in a big thunderstorm and I'm scared.

7. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

And please.. can we vote Mark into the hall of fame so JDV will stop talking? His video reminds me of Michael's apology videos on The Office.

8. Platyrhynchos

Platyrhynchos Active Member

Hide under the bed. That's always worked for me. ;D

9. boots

boots New Member

Why? I haven't changed the name my parents gave me so why should I change my handle?

10. KYSportsWriter

I love thunderstorms. The one we had here last night was simply amazing. I just love watching them...and I have the perfect view out my ME's window when it does storm.

11. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I am wrapped up in a blanket. The rain just started. Hopefully this doesn't go on all night, but I'm thinking it's probably going to.

12. KYSportsWriter

Hey, wait a second...:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.