1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

Been there...lived there...covered tornadoes up close and personal. I, for some reason, deal with tornadoes well. Maybe the night I stood outside and blew away in the winds around a tornado that was a half-mile away made me a little less scared. I was reporting the weather for the radio station I was working for at the time, so I wasn't just standing outside for nothing.

2. boots

boots New Member

No more than I have a chance at being President of the United States but that doesn't stop me from dreaming. A dream is only a dream until it becomes a reality.

3. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

There were like, 3 or 4 pages on it last night, I think. Doc and TP and TD were all quoting Clerks.

4. KYSportsWriter

You? Moderator?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA*stopsforbreath*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

5. I have a dream, Boots.

I have a dream that one day this website will rise up and live out its true meaning.

I have a dream that one day a certain poster will stop starting trouble on the Random Thoughts thread.

I have a dream that his lying and false sincerity will cease.

I have a dream that the third-person virus oppressing this website will disappear forever.

I have a dream today.

6. Isn't it a first-person plural virus?

7. You're right about we being first person plural but I was alluding to him referring to himself in the third person.

8. Anyone else have a dream?

9. KYSportsWriter

I have a dream that this thread will not be closed.

10. I have a dream that the girlfriend gets home safe and sound from NYC tomorrow.

11. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

I have a dream that I get a girlfriend.

12. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Walking 9 holes behind a group of high school golfers is not fun unless you are playing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.