1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. John

John Well-Known Member

Fixed.

2. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I totally wasn't signed in and thought this thread got locked. I'm glad I figured out the problem.

3. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

White-brained's sig (and recent post) might cause seizures.

4. Might.

PS. It's wRite-brained. Write. Brained.

5. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

You know, I've been thinking about this whole boots being a moderator thing. I think maybe he should go the way of Dyepack and start his own board where he can talk to himself and moderate whatever he wants.

6. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Sunday Night Baseball will feature Cole Hamels, the guy for whom the Cy Young will be renamed in several years, against Tim Lincecum, the only guy who by his Triple-A performance might be able to have the Cole Hamels Award renamed in about 2015.

I can't fucking wait.

7. boots would love it if his name were not included in any posts except the ones that he writes. Is that so hard to comprehend?

8. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Can you people please leave us out of your ramdom thoughts? We have never done anything to deserve such attention and wish you get back to your drinking and other idiocy without involving us.

Have a happy Pick Your Toenails Day.

9. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

Video gaming complete for the night. Just spent the last four hours playing different games at the office. Now its off to bed.

10. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

SC, im confused. Are you making fun of boots and F-of-a-F?

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Only one of them, and I've known F-of-a-F for years and used to bum cigarettes off him back in the day, so I'll let you guess who.

12. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

what up bitches?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.