1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Maybe that's your true calling?

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Yeah, but you're covering track :X

3. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

One of my buddies had a buddy in the band that was playing. It was a much, much better environment than, say, well, the rest of them.

Chicks in dresses and high heels in the pouring rain was funny, though.

4. leo1

leo1 Active Member

sounds like you're just zoning out although you seem to deny it. better to be spacing out than have early onset alzheimer's.

5. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Who needs sleep? Sleep when you're dead, right?

--------

Why am I not shocked that Josh Hancock was twice Missouri's legal limit, talking to a random chick on his cell phone, speeding and had nine grams of bud in the Explorer?

--------

My trip to The Bay this weekend certainly just got a lot more interesting.

6. boots

boots New Member

Friends and foes, today is Let's get boots day. I'm taking all shots with the hope that it will bring peace and understanding on these threads. Be nice.

7. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

So what will everyone's beverage of choice be tomorrow...... Corona for Cinco de Mayo or mint julips for the Derby?

8. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

I'm probably about 100 pages behind on this thread... but I'm jumping back in to say that I'm having a really great day! 8)

Even iTunes cooperated and fed me "Move Along" by The All-American Rejects, my theme for the past (and next) few months. Summer can't come fast enough!

9. Yeah, haven't seen you in a while paperdoll. Glad you're having really great day.

10. EStreetJoe

EStreetJoe Well-Known Member

Glad you're having a great day PaperDoll

11. PaperDoll

PaperDoll Well-Known Member

How 'bout bottled water at a track meet? ;)

I'm disappointed that I won't get to watch the Kentucky Derby. One of my friends is pulling together a really cool BLOG for the Lexington Herald-Leader. She's become an expert at typing with her thumbs on the Crackberry she was loaned. I'm jealous of the assignment <i>and</i> the technology.

12. I'm gaining far too much amusement from the Triumph The Insult Comic Dog shirt that the gal bought in NYC for me at the NBC store.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.