1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KYSportsWriter

KYSportsWriter Well-Known Member

If they confirmed for Thursday or Friday, why the fuck would they bump you up to Monday?

2. That's ridiculous, Spup. Don't let them push you around. Nail them to the wall. I'll call 'em if you want. :)

3. spup1122

spup1122 Guest

I think we're just going to work at a normal pace and call Delta on Monday at 8 a.m. If they won't fix it, we'll tell them to cancel it, but we'll expect a full refund of the deposit. I have a confirmation e-mail for Thursday or Friday. That is my leverage.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

[​IMG]

Sorry it took so long ... I had to actually edit some stories! ;)

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

That is sooooo damned awesome, CI :D

I miss the photoshop stuff.

6. I'm bummed. The kid told me today that she thinks Spongebob Squarepants is funnier than me.

That's going to bug me all night.

I'm going to be whipping out the big guns tomorrow ...

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

This just in tonight: Senators are not the Devils.

8. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

It's rather cold up here in Vermont

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

It is 80 degrees at midnight here in Texas. Maybe that is why there is a tornado watch up.

10. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

It's 39 degrees here, may a tornado miss you completely

11. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I couldn't even fathom 39 degrees right now. I'd be freezing to death, literally. Thanks for the good wishes on the tornado. I doubt it will happen, but I wouldn't be surprised if we had a roof-rattling thunderstorm.

12. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Species II is not only the goofiest sequel ever conceived, it could be the worst sci-fi flick ever made. The token black astronaut (who of course happens to have sickle cell anemia) is immune to the infected strain and wipes out the Martian by encouraging Michael Madsen to drive a pitchfork into his leg. And then there's the alien progeny who are dressed in potato sackcloth.

It's times like this you wish Billy Bob Briggs' Monster Vision was still around. Billy Bob would have a field day with this movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.