1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Random Thoughts, the Sequel

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Johnny Dangerously, Feb 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Suns in 6

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Yes, yes he is. I'm getting grossed out by the amount of blood coming out of that gash in his nose though.

Spurs in 7.

3. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Suns in seven.

Never thought I'd be saying this, but Go Phoenix.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

These two teams will wear each other out and freaking Utah will wind up in the finals :p

5. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Karl Malone and John Stockton will come out of retirement for the series

6. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

i don't blame phx for being pist about the calls.

7. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

Speaking of blood coming out of noses, I've never seen a chain reaction fight like the one at last night's party. A chick hit another chick and knocked her flat on the concrete in the garage. Then some guy swung at another guy and 30 more dudes joined in. I've just never seen such bloodbath at a party, or a fight where props were actually used. One kid broke a bottle over somebody's head and another grabbed an aluminum stepladder and nailed a guy in the chest. These things never seem to happen at Greek parties, but when the non-Greeks (I forget the term all SportsJournalists.commers use) get sauced, it goes down.

8. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

"Geeks" the word you're looking for?

9. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

makes me almost miss being young again. god that shit was a lotta fun. peripheral vision is like gold when you find yourself in one of those situations.

10. CradleRobber

CradleRobber Active Member

I looked back at an old thread to find it's "GDI," a term I never heard until SportsJournalists.com.

11. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I realized watching a couple of episodes on On Demand last night that Instant Star is a better show than I remember when I briefly watched it in 2005.

Also, re Daria discussion from 25 pages back: Jane Lane was the money girl on that show. Her head looked like a lollipop.

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

So how was the wrestling match? :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.