1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roe v. Wade to be overturned?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by outofplace, May 3, 2022.

1. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

I don’t think he ordered many of them at all. Most women are smart enough to not want a kid fathered by a total schmuck.

2. Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Well-Known Member

I had a similar situation with my friend from high school. His girlfriend got pregnant and decided to have an abortion. Seeing as he had substance abuse issues, probably for the better. Lost touch with him years ago.

3. Driftwood

Driftwood Well-Known Member

I've met many people who I'm pretty sure are survivors of rectal abortions, or births, I'm not sure which.
    Either way, they are butthole babies.

4. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Oh, man. You don't ever want to be a butt baby.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

You kidding? The golden ticket to a payoff.

6. Junkie

Junkie Well-Known Member

Did she get it outside the 31 Flavors? That’s pretty serious.

7. Starman

Y = Years of sexual activity by Fatfuck, age 77.
    Let's say 60.

S = Average no. of sexual encounters per year. He has claimed this number is astronomical, once a day or more. Let's be conservative or maybe realistic and say 100.

C = Fatfuck himself proudly professes to never or very rarely use contraception so this number is 1.0

F = Let's assume his sex partners/clients/victims, out of good sense or self preservation or whatever, decide to use contraception themselves 50 percent of the time so this figure is 0.5

H = The human fertility rate when both parties are fully fertile and contraception is not used is generally quoted to be about 10 percent, so this is 0.1

F = Fatfuck has five acknowledged "legitimate" offspring.so this equals 5.

B = The number of bastards, or illegitimate Fatfuvk offspring. None are known so for now this figure must be zero.

(Y x S x C x F x H) -- (F + B)

fill in the values:

(60 x 100 x 1.0 x 0.5 x 0.1) minus (5+ 0)

x 100 = 6000
    x 1.0 = 6000
    x 0.5 = 3000
    x 0.1 = 300
    Minus 5 = 295

So a logical estimate of the number of abortions instigated or ordered by Fatfuck would be 295.

Of course if S, the number of sexual encounters per year, is a higher figure as loudly and frequently claimed by Fatfuck, this number increases geometrically.

We'll discount for the moment the number of sexual encounters Fatfuck has had with humans or other animals incapable of bearing humanoid offspring, although this number is undoubtedly non zero. But no need to go back to the bathroom toilet stalls of Studio 54 just now.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Where has he "proudly professed" that he didn't use condoms during his bachelor days?

And your equation doesn't include other factors such ... ahem ... finishing location.

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I was told there would be no math.

10. Starman

On various Stern and other douchebro talk show appearances Fatfuck has complained that he hates using condoms, and he "lets the women worry about that stuff" (contraception). The inclusion of abortion in the standard paternity-suit go-away settlement legal packages used by Fatfuck's legal fixit flunkies indicates unplanned pregnancies are rather routine for him.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2023
  11. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

I’m enjoying this post way more than I probably should.

FileNotFound likes this.
  12. garrow

garrow Well-Known Member

Make
    Algebra
    Great
    Again

wicked, Baron Scicluna and maumann like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted