1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running video games (and consoles) thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Will Hernandez, Dec 20, 2006.

1. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

I've played against the computer opponents a lot, and what I've learned is this: Computer opponents can't prepare you for other gamers. It's just a completely different level.

Also, fuck Bowser's Castle.

2. Tiger16

Tiger16 Member

3308-5109-3470

I haven't been around much til now, feel free to add me

3. I've got ya

4. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I'll add you when I get home. And if anyone wants a game, I'll probably be online when I get home tonight, around midnight.

5. Damn you sportswriters!! Always on so late at night!! We'll never get to play.

6. Gomer

Gomer Active Member

Hey, at least you're able to get online right now. Woke up today to find my cable is totally out. Probably won't get it back for a week due to the long weekend up here.

Edit: Yes, I realize I just posted something, so I'm online... at work. Where I will not - though the thought did cross my mind - be bringing my Wii.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Do yourself a favor and wait until Guitar Hero 4 drops. It will have a drum kit with six different things to hit on. Four drums, Two Cymbals and a pedal. I saw the layout today and it fucking owns! Also, they're doing something neat with the guitar. it'll be worth the wait IMO.

8. Gotcha. Well, then you won't find out for a couple days that I destroyed one of your time trials. :)

9. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

If there's actually going to be people from here online, i'll play some Kart tonight. We should get a big group together and race. That's more fun (IMO) than one-on-one anyway.

10. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Who is Easy-E? I played him on Kart tonight. I thought he died of AIDS 20 years ago.

11. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Eh...maybe tomorrow night. Office and NyQuil tonight, and much to do tomorrow.

12. Awesome game, particularly for couples/families.

It's easier than GH3 from a guitar perspective. RB is rhythm guitar. GH3 is lead. Different animals.

ps: If anyone is interested in playing some RB multiplayer, PM me and let's get to gettin' it.

Draft saved Draft deleted