1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Running video games (and consoles) thread

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Will Hernandez, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

What's your friend code? Folks here would like to know.

2. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Oh ... I get it ... if anyone wants to get bitch-slapped in MarioKart on Wii, PM me.

As far as PS3 stuff, I have no idea.

3. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Anybody got the newest Metal Gear yet?

And how's the gameplay on the Battlefield series? I saw a trailer for Battlefield: Bad Company that looked interesting.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Game Informer mag gave Metal Gear a 10 rating and I've not known them to be wrong on anything when it comes to that. Also, Battlefield: Bad Company got a 9 from them. It really intrigued me as well.

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

The demo is available on XBL for NCAA 09 right now. Game drops July 10.

Anyone going to get it?

Big thing this year is online dynasty leagues, where you recruit against other people in your league.

6. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I haven't bought a College Football game in a long time, but I'm planning on getting NCAA 09 for my PS3 when it comes out.

7. Precious Roy

Precious Roy Active Member

I'm thinking about it, I usually get a new sports game for a system. I think I'll go with one for the Wii and one for the PS3, but I don't know which one will be which yet.

8. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Is there a Fail Cup for NCAA?

If so...I-L-L...I-N-I.

9. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Speaking of the Fail Cup, are we ever gonna put that together for Mario Kart? Or, true to its name, will we just let it go and have it be a big Cup o' Fail?

10. amraeder

amraeder Well-Known Member

Anyone try to submit an XBox repair request lately. Their site is giving me all sorts of issues. I guess i'll have to call on monday, groan...

11. Rusty Shackleford

Rusty Shackleford Active Member

Gomer, I know you're on vacation so you may not read this, but: DAMN! Some of your ghost times are f-ing ridiculous. I must have run Bowser's Castle 10 times before I beat it by like .1 seconds. I was gonna go in and try to take back a bunch of ghost records, but I spent all my time on that one stupid track.

12. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

As for the Fail Cup: Is there a bracket, or is it just one big five- or-six-person race?

Also, the Fail Cup champion HAS to be the last-place finisher.

Draft saved Draft deleted