1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ryan Schultz ... the Catfishing Sports Writer

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Doc Holliday, Nov 10, 2017.

1. lakefront

lakefront Well-Known Member

But conspiracy types never accept the truth. They don't accept the answers given to those questions.

And the main fault with a conspiracy is the amount of people it takes to pull it off. You can not keep that many people quiet.

Did you check out the excerpts that I posted for you regarding okeef and wapo?

Donny in his element likes this.
  2. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Wow. This thread took a lunatic turn.

3. RickStain

RickStain Well-Known Member

I'm not angry. I'm laughing at you.

JC likes this.
  4. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

I have a feeling this is a board regular wearing a sock puppet to fuck around with us. But I'm not sure which one.

Tweener and lakefront like this.
  5. JC

JC Well-Known Member

6. Jake_Taylor

7. BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo

BYH 2: Electric Boogaloo Well-Known Member

No, it's not.

8. Jake_Taylor

Well then, ugh.

9. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Our fake news media told us Hillary had a 98% chance of winning. LOL. How many more lies have they manipulated on us? Question authority. Always. How many more choreographed events like Orson Welles alien invasion were staged for us? Was that the first test?

Be a free thinker. Independent thinking takes courage. Swallowing everything you are told and taught is not a sign of intelligence, it's indoctrination and slavery. Don't let the fake news media hijack your mind and soul. BE FREE.

10. lakefront

What do you know about "Orson Welles alien invasion"?
    Also, please respond to my previous post.
    99% of the people here do not believe everything they are told. Nor does the media in general, the Post story is a great example.
    In fact many of the trump facts that are coming out have been floating around twitter for a long time, the msm has taken their time and seem to be reporting these facts--long known by some--as they are verified and confirmed.
    Nothing is the whole world is 100% so there are mistakes and unknowns. Conspiracy folks use those things to turn them into a story that just isn't legit. And again that is where not listening to the truth comes in.

11. lakefront

12. Carlkolchak

Carlkolchak Member

Carl Kolchak was the ultimate Conspiracy theorist!!! The man never followed the narratives of the establishment, he found the story and went the F*** after it guns blazing. Consequences be damned. He laid his life on the line and risked his career once a week :)

Draft saved Draft deleted