1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

That SB PD chief gave really good briefings. Concise, informative and thorough.

2. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

He was great. Fox News expert says he revealed too much and is unsure that there were only 2 shooters. What a mess. They were way too prepared for it to be a simple revenge thing. I think. Maybe it had just been building. Wifey, it's time! Get the shit ready.

3. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

The guy from the Muslim group (I forget the name of the group) said on CNN that he's talked to both families.

He said the two were married and had a six-month-old kid.

Edit: It's CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

Hilarious how the narrative of "evil angry white guy with too many guns" from the blowhards from the left changed to "we have to wait and see" and also "we need to make sure we mention this obvious Muslin Arab asshole is an 'American citizen' .....

"Oh wait, he's Muslim and this might be terror - even though the President told us last week there is no credible threats of terror against our country -- fuck, we can't demagogue about evil white men and the NRA and instead have to find ways to label everyone who is critical of this couple as being fear mongering bigots...."

This is tremendous.

Mr. Sunshine likes this.
  5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

You're tremendous. And also a big part of the problem.

schiezainc likes this.
  6. zagoshe

I'm a big part of the problem?

Wow, I am important again!!

7. SnarkShark

"American citizen" in quotes. Quality, quality stuff.

BDC99 likes this.
  8. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Yep. Everyone whose first reaction to an incident like this is "I bet I'm right" is a BIG part of the problem. So, at least 75 percent of the people on this thread

9. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

And Muslim Arab asshole. But "Born in the USA". Keep these fuckers out!!!

10. SnarkShark

Remember, he's not an American citizen, he's an "American citizen." An important distinction.

11. zagoshe

That wasn't my first, or even my second, or my third reaction.

I haven't even had a reaction other than - "Oh geez here we go with self important pinheads chastising us as being gun-crazed lunatics"

Well, at least until I've watched the narrative change midstream when the liberals found out the shooter was one of their protected class citizens......

12. zagoshe

Yeah, pretty much

Draft saved Draft deleted