1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

San Bernardino

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Inky_Wretch, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

I know I'm nitpicking, but he should have switched knee pads in order to be symmetrical.

2. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

Maxine Waters.

3. JohnHammond

Is your broadcast and/or film work that fresh and edgy?

4. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

You're verging on stalking, Dye. Aren't you better than that?

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

BDC99 likes this.
  6. JohnHammond

Don't flatter yourself. Have no idea who you are. Only reason I know what you do is that you find some way to "drip" it into threads.

7. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

You have said a lot of thoughtful, intelligent things about Islam and its significant radical sect. But if you insist on voting for a party that can't even utter the phrase "radical Islam" and is quick to appease/ignore, you should probably quit complaining. You can't have it both ways.

old_tony likes this.
  8. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Verbal machismo is more important than actions.

BDC99 likes this.
  9. trifectarich

trifectarich Well-Known Member

From today's WSJ:

WASHINGTON—The Supreme Court on Monday let stand an ordinance banning semiautomatic weapons and high-capacity magazines, allowing a Chicago-area suburb to restrict access to weapons similar to those used in last week’s California terrorist attack.

The court, as is customary, gave no reason for its decision to reject the appeal, though two justices dissented from the decision to turn away the case. A fiery dissent by Justice Clarence Thomas, joined by Justice Antonin Scalia, accused the court’s majority of turning its back on recent precedents striking down local handgun bans and relegating “the Second Amendment to a second-class right.”

The case came from Highland Park, Ill., which in 2013 banned possession of semiautomatic pistols and rifles. The ban included versions of the AK-47, AR-15 and Uzi, which it described as “a narrow category of unusually dangerous weapons that have been used in a series of deadly mass shooting events.”

10. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

I'll say it if no one else will:

[​IMG]

BDC99 likes this.
  11. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Baron Scicluna likes this.
  12. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted