1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Say Something Nice About The Person Above You

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Just_An_SID, Jun 11, 2008.

1. JosephC.Myers

JosephC.Myers Active Member

MisterCreosote promised to buy three_bags_full and myself a beer when he sees us.

2. Birdscribe

Birdscribe Active Member

I really enjoy JosephC.Myers' contributions to the soccer thread. He brings a fresh, knowledgeable passion to his posts there and this arriviste looks forward to reading them.

3. Gehrig

Gehrig Active Member

What else can I say about MC, other than he's the coolest.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Alomg with his hail-fellow-well-met ways, Creosote stands out for being as tall as a bottle of the finest of wines.

5. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

I just saw dools' new avatar and it made me laugh. Well met, sir. I needed that.

6. JosephC.Myers

Not sure if he'd get this pro wrestling reference, but I'd bet if Tommy_Dreamer got into a fight, he would be an Innovator of Violence.

7. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

JosephC.Myers should know that I once broke two of a guy's ribs in a fight in 2010 by landing on him after I picked him up and slammed him into the concrete outside a bar.

That being said: JosephC.Myers has been spot on in his short time on this board.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

MC is probably cool enough to look into a mirror and not comb his hair. Correctamundo ...

9. JosephC.Myers

Sam Mills has the patience of a saint because he's a fan of the Charlotte Bobcats.

10. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

JosephC.Myers is a good soul, but this is NOT the case. Bob Johnson's mismanagement made this franchise a joke, and Michael Jordan has hit the iceberg more often than a bartender on Saturday night.

Yet ... it doesn't make JCM a bad poster ... but please take note. NOT a fan of the Bobcats ...

11. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

Sam Mills is probably the the easiest guy to post after on this thread.

12. JosephC.Myers

Guy's excellent posts on here make him anything but Incognito.

BTW, my apologies to Sam Mills for mistaking him for a Bobcats fan. Not sure if anybody would want to claim to be a Bobcats fan right now. *rimshot*

Draft saved Draft deleted